The day after the celebration of the Holy Trinity Jesus dictated the following message to me. He explains how we can come to know God and the mystery of His Trinitarian life. Everything focuses on the person of Jesus Christ and it could not be otherwise. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life; only through Him, the light of the world, can we penetrate the great mystery of the Most Holy Trinity and come to know God the way He is. It is not rational knowledge but deep knowledge that comes from offering ourselves to God. We receive it as a gift that must bear fruit.
I hope with all my heart that you will draw closer to the One and Triune God who loves us beyond hope. I will invoke Christ’s blessings for you.
Message of Jesus of 20 June 2011
“I bless you, children. Today I want to speak about the great mystery of the Most Holy Trinity that you remembered in yesterday’s Liturgy. For centuries, many have tried to penetrate this huge mystery without being able to. Why? Because this great mystery cannot be penetrated with the power of reason. It must just be received in the spirit without discussions. However, this does not mean that you should not understand it; on the contrary, you are called to enter the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity, not from yourselves but through the sublime knowledge God bestows to those who seek Him with a simple and sincere heart. I will explain a few things to help you understand. I will explain a few points that will be useful for your reflection and help you approach the mystery of the One and Triune God, whose life fills the universe.
- Above all, know that the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is revealed in the life that gives itself. It is not something obscure and inaccessible that is reserved only for a few. No, children, the mystery of God is nothing but the unveiling of the life that gives itself to you. In God, there is life in abundance, and it is available to every human being who desires it. The mystery of life only remains hidden from man if he does not enter into a deep relationship with God, the source of life. However, if man loves God and offers himself to Him with faith, he will receive the knowledge to understand divine life. Then, the mystery becomes light because the life of God is light. All of you are called to understand what your life is and what inestimable value life holds within, not only for you but also for your neighbour. It is the emanation of divine life, which is the work of the infinite Love of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, who continually imprint in you the divine laws that guide you to the good. The more you are united with God, the more you will know His laws, and thus the mystery of Trinitarian life will naturally be revealed to you. Then, you will know the Three Divine Persons, you will perceive their action in you and you will enjoy their presence and their love.
Just as God gives Himself to you, you are called to offer yourselves to Him. Many times, I have spoken to you about the offering of your life through the Immaculate Heart of My Mother. Today I repeat that you will not be able to enjoy the fullness of life if you hold it tight in your hands. Human beings cannot orient their life according to the laws of God if they do not offer themselves to God. Offering your life to God means allowing Him to transform your existence, modify the negative attitudes that condition your life and renew your thoughts. In other words, it means passing from death to life, from not-being to being in fullness and perfection. Do not be afraid, because when God asks for something, it is only to give you something better in return. If you give Him your life, so frail and ill, you will get it back whole and perfect, the way it was when it first came out of His hands, as it was before the negative experiences of life and your wrong choices weakened it. Once again, I invite you to reflect and decide to offer yourselves sincerely to God.
- The mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is revealed in the Love that communicates itself. God continuously comes out of Himself to offer Himself. The Father loves the Son; He offers Himself to Him and sends Him to you, and in His name, you receive the Holy Spirit from the Father. The Son loves the Father and offers Himself to Him; the Son accomplishes the healing work of Redemption and continually elevates the entire creation to the Father in the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit loves the Father and the Son and is loved by both of them. The Holy Spirit descends from both and touches all creation with His Love; His Love reaches the whole universe and every living being. He touches the humans more deeply and reveals Himself to the human spirit; then he returns to the Father and the Son.
This incessant spiral of Love between the Three Divine Persons, which involves all created things, is the Trinitarian vortex, through which the Most Holy Trinity acts in creation and in all humans. In each of you, the action of the Three Persons unfolds in the same way: the continuous exchange of love and self-offering between the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and their action in your spirit generate in you the Trinitarian vortex from which you receive life and blessing.
If you accept being absorbed by the Trinitarian vortex of Love, which works in you and around you, you will fully enter into the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity and understand its very essence, which is Love. You can attain this by offering your life to God in faith, hope, and love. It is not necessary to be very intelligent or learned because a simple heart that loves God enters into the mystery of God. Know that the deepest desire of the Most Holy Trinity is to make himself known and loved by His children. If man, in turn, wishes to be known and loved by his Creator, God’s Love and that of man come together to unite in reciprocal self-offering. This opens your spirit to the true knowledge of God, which is far above human knowledge or any other theological study on the Most Holy Trinity.
- The mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is revealed in the light that enlightens you. God gives you His Light as strength and intelligence. It opens your eyes to the sense of life and enlightens the steps you have to take towards the good. God is infinite Light, and with His Light, He attracts you to Him, surrounds you and stands above you so that you may know Him. God‘s Light is not a poetic image but a force of spiritual and physical nature that holds life within itself because it is Life. God wants to give you His Light. If you are willing to accept it, you will deeply understand who God is and what He can do in your life. This light will fully reveal to you the Trinitarian action beyond the limitations of your human nature. The light of the Most Holy Trinity has the power to elevate your inner intelligence to the highest peaks, regardless of what you can rationally understand. Inner knowledge has nothing to do with educational or intellectual knowledge because it springs from your spirit, created to know and love God. He knows how to awaken this knowledge, as long as you allow Him to do so.
- The mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is revealed in communion. The Three Persons of the Most Holy Trinity live in perfect communion with each other; this is the example you must follow in your relationship with God. What is communion? It is not a relationship of affection or friendship; communion implies the ability to offer oneself for others. The basis of real communion is the offering of oneself, not sympathy or compassion. Therefore, if you accept to offer your life to God you will be able to enter into communion with Him. If you offer your life to God for your neighbour, you will be able to live in communion with your neighbour.
This communion forms God’s people. It is not just a group of people who follow a common ideal, but a body whose members are deeply united with one another, and they receive and offer the life that comes from God. They are not selfishly seeking their interests and their well-being but offer themselves to God for one another to get to know God, the Supreme Good, from whom happiness descends. Yes, children, happiness never comes to you as an end in itself, nor must it be sought for its own sake. Happiness is the fruit of the Holy Spirit and derives from sincere dedication to God and others. You will never be happy if you seek happiness as an end in itself, making use of human methods. On the contrary, you will be happy if you seek God, from whom the fullness of life pours out, which is true happiness.
Authentic communion fully unveils the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity since reciprocal self-offering, the source of communion, is the very essence of life that flows between the Three Divine Persons. Thus, the communion of saints manifests the action of the Most Holy Trinity; an immense force that works in the universe. When you sincerely offer yourselves to God, the Holy Spirit unites you in communion with Mary Most Holy, the Angels, the Saints and the righteous of all times, who live in God’s Heart. United in this communion, you manifest the love and power of the One and Triune God to the entire universe, the living and the deceased, and you will understand more and more the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity, which is Love.
- The mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is fully revealed in Me I repeat to you what I said to My contemporaries: I came upon the Earth as the Good Shepherd to pasture My flock and give My life for My sheep. I came that you may have life, and have it to the full. Which life? Certainly not the one the world offers you, but the life of the Most Holy Trinity. If you love Me and desire to follow Me on My path, which is not easy but secure, you will find life. Finally, you will be able to quench the thirst for love that torments you, which you cannot satisfy and that often leads you to winding and treacherous roads. I am the Love that offers itself to you. I am the Light the Father sent into the world to show you the true path. I am the Master that does not deceive, the friend that does not betray, the companion that does not hurt. I am the seed of life that sprouts inside you, if you welcome Me and want to share the path of this life and beyond this life with Me, for I will not leave you, even after death. My Love follows you always and everywhere.
You often ask Me to help you to love Me more, and that is good! However, today I am the one asking you something: I ask you to allow Me to love you entirely. Let Me love you! Do not be afraid to show Me your wounds, I am the Doctor who heals you. I do not turn My face away from your wounds, I have already taken them upon Me, do you not remember? I carried your wounds to the Cross and healed them with the balm of My Love. Do you want to do something for Me? Then, allow Me to do something for you.
My Father loves Me and sent Me to the world with the power of the Holy Spirit, which works in Me and with Me. He sent Me that I may reveal to you the life of the Most Holy Trinity, which is true and eternal life, and to introduce you to this life. I love the Father and I bear witness to Him; I unite you all with Me to take you to Him. The Holy Spirit loves Me and bears witness to Me; He communicates My thoughts to you and prays in your heart. The Holy Spirit unites you with Him that I may unite you with the Father. This is the marvellous work of the Holy Trinity in you! It is a perpetual and powerful action; it is the vortex of sublime and most pure Love that many, unfortunately, do not know because they reject it.
You can only come to know the One and Triune God if you know Me because I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. There is no other path for you to reach the true God. Authentic knowledge is always love: one gets to know only what He truly loves. Therefore, you cannot come to know the One and Triune God if you do not love Me and if you do not recognise Me as the Son of God and your Saviour. You cannot love God without Me, and if you do not love God, you do not know Him. The more you are united with Me, the more you will love the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. You will know the Most Holy Trinity and Its Life will explode in you; it will bear lasting fruits and be a true testimony of the resurrection that the world awaits from the children of God.
Thus, you see that life in God is simple because God is simple. He loves and lets Himself be loved, He rejoices for the good you have, He helps you when you suffer and forgives you when you make mistakes. Do the same; do so with yourselves and others. This is God’s Life: the great mystery that envelops the universe, the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity. It is nothing other than Life and Love.
Enter into this life through Me and with Me, and you will understand this great mystery; I promise.
I bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”
 See Mt 25, 14-30
 See Stefania Caterina, “Beyond the Great Barrier”, 2008, Luci dell’Esodo, Chpts. 1 and 12, where the subject of the Trinitarian Vortex is deepened
 See 1 Jn 1, 5
 See Jn 10, 10
 See Jn 14, 6