By Tomislav Vlašić
24 January 2013
That is really true, my dear readers: the universal mission has begun with the whole power of God; it will not stop and it will not turn back. Before getting started with this reflection, we will review below, the most important points of the last messages, which have been revealed to us through Stefania Caterina and have prepared us for this great moment.
In addition to the extraordinary instruments, foreseen for this time, God is engaging in this action the entire Mystical Body of Christ, which is composed of the believers in Christ and the living and the dead of the whole universe. “Beginning from next year (2013), the entire Mystical Body will be progressively involved in the powerful action of God, in order to recapitulate in Christ the whole creation,” says St. Michael the Archangel in the message “Alpha and Omega” of 20 November 2012. In the same message he announces the birth of a new people: “Beginning from this year, 2013, all those who, in recent years, have fully accepted Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Saviour, and have decided to serve God faithfully, offering Him their life through Mary, will be called to take part in the new people. They will be sent on a mission in the entire universe to proclaim Jesus Christ”. St. Michael continues by saying: “All that the Son of God proclaimed and predicted must be fulfilled in His holy people. He is the Alpha and the Omega: whatever started in Him, in Him will be fulfilled”.
God’s plan for these times is that the Trinitarian Power, the Omnipotence of God, will bring His project to completion. The Holy Spirit confirms in the message of 12 December 2012: “The day will come when the work of God will manifest Itself in all Its power. No one will be able to turn a blind eye and look the other way, because there will be no means to escape. Others from all over the universe will be united to this initial people, and one flock will be formed, gathered round the only Shepherd, Jesus Christ. God will use this people to implement His plans of life and to defeat the kingdom of Lucifer, the kingdom of death.”
In the message of 6 January 2013, St. Michael tells us about the beginning of the universal mission. The mission has been entrusted to us who belong to Christ. Alpha Centauri, the humanity faithful to God, has been placed at the head of this mission of the people of God, instead of the humanity of the Earth as God had originally planned. Our humanity, unfortunately, did not respond in an adequate manner. St. Michael explains: “God’s decision regarding the Earth is to be seen in a perspective of justice but also of goodness and mercy. God could not have allowed a humanity so fragile and unprepared like yours to carry the burden of such a big responsibility.”
It was necessary to make this brief summary of the last messages in order to show you the red thread in the content of the messages to prevent you from getting lost in details and human interpretations. As our testimony, we will now add a few points to encourage you.
- God is the perfectly just, of divine perfection. His justice is goodness and mercy at the same time. He is perfect truth in which our life and the whole reality are reflected. We are called to humbly accept it and worship it.
God rejects no one, not even the humanity of the Earth despite its infidelity. We people of the Earth ought to bear witness to this, since we have known Jesus Christ who shared everything with us except sin. Our testimony overcomes evil through Christ and gives a great contribution to the salvation of the whole universe. No one can exempt us from giving testimony, nor replace us. On the contrary, we are called to overcome evil on Earth, together with the entire Mystical Body of Christ.
- God, in His infinite goodness and intelligence, knows how to proceed, and thus provides the suitable instruments and manners in order to take the whole universe to the new creation. His action is for the benefit of all, including us of the Earth. We know that before Him the last can be the first and the first the last. However, everyone is called to fullness. Everything that God realises in the universe also pours onto the Earth, and vice versa.
- God’s action unfolds in all its power, and we can bear witness to this. If you welcome this action in the depths of your spirit, you will experience it more and more every day, and you will reflect it on others. Therefore, be faithful to God in everything you have been taught.
- The participation in the mission of the universe by the people of God on Earth has not ended, nor has it decreased. In fact, God’s main action through His instruments is an action in spirit that always pours upon the universe. One day its fruits manifest themselves before our eyes: the new creation. Take courage then!
- God’s action mainly begins within us and then expresses itself externally. This was the experience of the first Pentecost, the experience of all saints. God acts to reach out to man, to transform him, to lead him to the perfection of his being so that he can rule the universe together with his Creator. Let yourselves get involved in the powerful action of God, which puts you on the path of the new creation. The recapitulation of the universe in Christ will not happen in a magical way, by “tourist trips” on spaceships, or through people who are not willing to be transformed by God. Do not let the enemy deceive you through fantasies or human interpretations!
- The brothers and sisters of the universe, who are faithful to God, are working with us. Their action, too, is primarily in spirit: they are united together in the Holy Spirit. They told us: “Our most powerful weapon is the communion in the Holy Spirit; it is more powerful than our science and our technology.”
Thus, you have understood that we are entering more and more into the cosmic Pentecost, in which every child of God, who is mystically united with Christ, is introduced as well as each nucleus and all the nuclei of the universe. A new living people is being created that is moving forward towards the new creation and is one heart and one soul in the Holy Spirit.
Pray, contemplate, offer yourselves to God, bear witness to Jesus Christ and you will be able to touch God’s powerful action with your own souls. United with Christ, you will be able to perceive God’s action, which passes through His special instruments: the angels, the Central Nucleus, the brothers and sisters faithful to God. The faithful brothers and sisters will allow you to feel their presence and, when God permits it, they will introduce themselves to the open souls and to the nuclei who are living the cosmic Pentecost.
We will offer ourselves to God and pray for all of you in order to remain united with you. Our communion with you will be active: we will always tell you and explain to you what you need for your journey towards the realisation of God’s plan.
Remember that our communion in the Holy Spirit is the power that makes the forces of evil tremble.
With a fraternal embrace and the blessing of the One and Triune God,
 All quoted messages have been published on this website.
 See Heb 4,15
 See Mt 20,16
 See Acts 2
 Stefania Caterina speak about the Cosmic Pentecost in Chapter 6 of her book “Riscrivere la storia – Vol. I – Nel pensiero di Dio”, Luci dell’Esodo, 2010
 See Acts 4,32