taken from the
Message of St. Michael the Archangel of 31 October 2020, Vigil of the Solemnity of All Saints
(published also in “Towards the New Creation, vol. 7, 2020”)
“Tomorrow you celebrate the solemnity of All Saints. I invite you to enter into a living relationship with them in these times. Thus, their presence beside you, especially in the Eucharistic Celebrations, will be increasingly alive and palpable. I do not only refer to the Saints in Paradise, but also to all those who live for Christ and in Christ on all inhabited planets. Together you form one Body because one is the Spirit that unites you.
The Lord expects form His Church of the whole Universe an increased commitment to the battle against the devil and his hosts. I invite you to intensify your work of evangelising the Earth, using the spiritual means that have been shown to you in recent years:
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit and fire.
- Offering of the suffering and prayer for them and for the last, the forgotten, the dying and the deceased. Offer to God the Father, through Jesus Christ, in the Holy Spirit, all the sufferings of the children of God and the victims of evil, especially of the pandemic which is afflicting the Earth. I ask the priests of this Church to absolve in spirit all those who are about to die and those who want to repent; the Holy Spirit will ensure that the fruit of your actions reaches the recipients. God will reward you.
- Forgiveness and prayer for all, friends and enemies, according to the teachings of our Master and Lord Jesus Christ.
- Incessant prayers for the rulers of the Earth who are of good will and who sincerely desire the good of the peoples.
- Communion with the extraordinary instruments and the whole Church of the Universe. There where you cannot reach, others will reach thanks to the universal communion.
- The wish to love and serve the Most Holy Trinity and the firm refusal to belong to evil.
The points I have indicated to you will not only serve to evangelise the Earth but also be real exorcism. In fact, the most powerful exorcism is produced by the holiness and the actions of the people of God, who expel evil from the people and from the world. Even in this, you will be helped by the communion with the Church of the Universe.
Do all this through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of the Church, Queen and Co-Redemptrix of the humanity of the Earth. Remain close to Her and ask Her to present all your good deeds to God, and nothing will be able to hurt you.”