12 April 2013
In the introduction to the recent message of St. Augustine of 3 April 2013, revealed to us through Stefania Caterina, we expressed our hope that you not only remain readers but also become instruments of holiness, of the manifestation of Life. This message has opened wide horizons for the life of all humanity: man and all creation are destined to be glorified. Glorification occurs through holiness, which is the fullness of life. It is truly wonderful! Yet, how can we participate in all this?
Every form of life, in all its stages, needs a lot of love and attention. To participate in Life, the hidden treasure within us, it is necessary to have great love, the right time and suitable conditions. The whole Mystical Body of Christ has been strengthened in this time to help us discover and develop the life of God within us. Our willingness is necessary in order to enter into a deep relationship with our God and recognise His action in us.
Let us begin together with Jesus’ prayer, taken from the Gospel of John. Let us immerse ourselves into this prayer of Jesus who is in us; try to activate it in yourselves:
“Father, the hour has come.
Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.
For you granted him authority over all people
that he might give eternal life
to all those you have given him.
Now this is eternal life:
that they know you, the only true God,
and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent”
(Jn 17,1-3 NIV)
– Face to face with God – God has communicated Himself to me at the moment of my conception. I was prepared to be righteous and to live the fullness of life. He communicates His life to me with utmost care: He glorifies Himself in me so that, in turn, I may glorify Him and manifest Him to all.
The faith that opens my inmost being to this awareness dispels doubts, insecurities, fantasies, and despair in me. The Holy Spirit awakens in me the desire of a full life. He opens up more and more the seal that God has impressed upon me and perfectly directs my life. His seal and His holiness are the fullness of life.
My hour has come! I rejoice, I pray, I sing, I decide to live Life. God’s grace has become active in me.
– Jesus heals all my life and makes me rise again. He has been sent by the Father with the fullness of the Holy Spirit to heal and save me. He does not only appear to the women and the apostles as the Risen One, and He does not only speak to them but He also speaks to me. I am meant to perceive His presence and hear His voice: “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me – just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep” (Jn 10,14-15).
– Jesus Christ, the Word of God, vibrates through my whole being. His vibration is salvific: He does not judge anyone but forgives everyone and heals their wounds. He offers Himself for me to repair for my faults, He rejoices in making me free from slavery. He gives me resurrection! He opens my life to a certain future, which is wonderful and full of surprises even when I have to face trials: precisely then, in an extraordinary way, the power of His resurrection expresses itself. My life is strengthened to the point of overcoming everything that harms it.
I allow this vibration to envelope me. I remain immersed in the silence where I perceive the flowing life in me. The Holy Spirit goes beyond all my rationality! It is good for me to remain like this: from this silence a righteous, holy life is born, my glorification in God.
– I am destined to manifest the glory of God. This is the work of God. He created me for this and called me to life. “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples,” Jesus says (Jn 15: 7-8).
I am unique, precious and exceptional in the eyes of God! God invests all His power in me and He cloaks me with all necessary graces.
Thank you; thank you, Lord!
– Regenerated, I set out to live like this. I cannot remain withdrawn into myself, because reborn life wants to communicate itself to others. Communicating and sharing life means to multiply it, both in small nuclei and in communities.
Humanity and the whole creation are destined to be glorified by God and in turn glorify the Creator!
“Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.
Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret – it leads only to evil“ (Ps 37, 3-8 NIV)
I will be with you in prayer and I bless you in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
 See Message of St. Augustine of 3 April 2013