By Tomislav Vlašić
Awakening to the Reality of the Universe
29 April 2013
I would like to begin with you a series of insights, concerning the dynamic aspect of ‘being light in the universe’, to which I have given the title: “Progressing to Be the Light of the Universe.” In several episodes, I will try to help you to walk and progress to reach the full realisation of ourselves and the entire universe in the eternal light.
I will try to simplify and bring to you all that we have announced in recent years, presenting it in the form of a journey.
- The experiences and phenomena related to life in the universe have occurred throughout the history of humankind.In recent decades, however, they seem to have intensified: the number of sightings of spaceships has increased, as well as the contacts with the so-called “extra-terrestrials” and the prophecies and mystical experiences of many people.
The contacts with extra-terrestrials are very different from each other. God awakens the humanity of Earth to the awareness of the immense reality that surrounds it so that it may become part of this reality. This awareness is a step forward for humanity; it is the choice of a constructive attitude in favour of the entire universe.
In all these experiences, however, a common thread is often missing, which clarifies them and brings them into harmony with each other, showing humanity the right path to return to primordial harmony.
- What I have experienced in recent years together with Stefania Caterina has been the revelation of the universe in all its complexity, which has indicated the path that leads all men and all creatures to the full realisation expected by the One and Triune God. In addition to the many topics we have already discussed in our books and on this website, and of others we will speak in the future; however, it is good to make a brief reference to three important aspects of the revelations:
– It has been revealed to us that there are three universes; this is because of the decision of the primordial humanity. In fact, God originally created a universe in which only one humanity would have lived. After a part of humankind committed original sin, God transformed the whole of creation to adapt it to the different choices of the progenitors and to the resulting type of life they would have encountered. This led to three universes: the HIGH UNIVERSE, in which the faithful humanities live, the MIDDLE UNIVERSE where those humanities live who have remained largely undecided between God and Lucifer, and the LOW UNIVERSE, which is populated by humanities that rebelled against God, including that of the Earth. The humanity of the planet Alpha Centauri is an exception: even though it is a faithful humanity, it has agreed to live in our low universe to be closer to weak humanities and to help them.
These three universes have significant differences between them. This is due to the spirit of the people who inhabit them, which influences each universe, because creation suffers the consequences of human choices, as we have often pointed out.
The high universe is the closest to the great Barrier of heaven. It is characterised by great harmony: the different planets are hospitable, nature is magnificent, natural disasters are absent. Men communicate easily with each other and between a planet and the other because they love each other. There are no inner distances between them, nor rivalries or divisions. Thus, even the physical distances are reduced. In addition, these men have vast scientific and technological knowledge and are able to cross all three universes.
In the medium universe, the distances between planets are bigger. Men are colder and more indifferent; they do not seek each other and maintain a certain distance between one planet and the other. They try to be polite and not to wage war on their own planets, although wars between planets exist. They have significant knowledge, but it cannot be compared with that of the faithful humanities; they can travel quite extensively in their own universe and in the lower one, but they are not able to access the high universe. Nature is less docile and often rebels against man.
In the lower universe, where we are too, the distances between planets are huge and often unbridgeable. The humanities of the various planets either ignore or fight each other. The scientific and technological knowledge of these men is very scarce; therefore, they can explore space only to a limited extend, and they cannot enter the other universes. The low universe is characterised by a hostile nature, and it is subject to great cataclysms, both on planets and in space: earthquakes, floods, explosions of stars, meteorites, solar storms and so on. It also has an element not found in the other two universes, which is expansion: galaxies are increasingly moving away from each other, which causes this universe to expand continuously. St. Raphael the Archangel, speaks about expansion as an image of inner disintegration. This is a feature of the humanities of the low universe, who are divided in themselves and among each other, which has an impact on creation.
– We have also been shown a dark page of the history of humankind: the hybridisation of humans. At the dawn of human history, the humanity of a planet in the low universe, in alliance with Lucifer, began a series of genetic experiments in the laboratory, which led to the creation of hybrid breeds, capable of ruthless actions, which all humanities would have to face.
These hybrid beings were created to be capable of withstanding the most extreme conditions, so they were used as soldiers, manpower, explorers of the universe; this went on until some rebelled against their “creators” and became autonomous populations; among them, there are the reptilians of which much is said.
The hybrids have been and are still present on many planets, including the Earth; their physical characteristics, specifically studied in the laboratory, allow them to blend and mingle with different humanities. However, the action of God, aimed to recapitulate all things in Christ, will bring to light the presence of these beings, and they will be forced to manifest themselves. Therefore, it is important to know about their existence and to be prepared for this type of events. We will speak again about this sensitive topic, which commits us, as Christians, to cooperate with God’s action. He is merciful and certainly does not want to destroy anyone, not even these unfortunate beings, whose birth is the result of the cruelty of certain humans, of their lust for power and their misuse of freedom.
– In contrast to this dark page of history, there is a luminous page: the presence of the humanities faithful to God, who have not committed original sin. They live in close contact with the angels and cooperate with them in favour of the whole universe. The holiness and integrity of these faithful men acted as a counterweight to the wickedness of many others. Their prayers and their powerful action in harmony with the angels have been of immense help to the weaker humanities such as ours.
All men of the universe, not just those who remained faithful from the beginning, are called to holiness because they are children of God. They are also called to communion with the angels. God desires to enlighten all and to lead everyone to the knowledge of His laws. Unfortunately, many people show a destructive and selfish attitude, with which they limit themselves. As a result, God cannot increase knowledge within them, because they would make a bad use of it, making corruption and destruction increase.
- Why is the reality of the universe hidden?
The powerful of the Earth systematically conceal information about the presence of other humanities in the universe; they do not take into account the testimonies of those who have seen and heard them. They prefer to show what suits them, using novels or science fiction movies to distract the population and deflect attention from the real phenomena. In this way, they create a lot of confusion in humanity.
Why is the presence of the humanities faithful to God kept silenced? These brothers and sisters made themselves visible on several occasions, even to the powerful of the Earth and to the leaders of religions, in order to expand the knowledge of the universe and to help the humanity of Earth in distress; there is no lack of evidence about all this. On the contrary, in most cases, the media present extra-terrestrials as evil, threatening, degraded, deformed, to create distrust, fear, hostility towards possible life forms in the universe. Why?
How are the angels presented? When their existence is not denied, they are still presented under a false identity. Their true identity is that of pure spirits who live in perfect communion with the One and Triune God and serve Him faithfully. Their authentic manifestation, which is, at the same time, service to man and creation, consists in revealing the light and the life of God. Some people or certain movements, which do not recognise Jesus Christ, describe the angels as unspecified entities, fine figurines that can be presented and moved around according to the will of man. This way, they deceive themselves and others!
Christians, why do you also hide the reality of the universe? Jesus wanted Christians to be the light of the world (Mt 5, 13). Often, however, due to their inconsistency and superficiality, many of them have revealed their darkness and corruption, just like those who reject God. For this type of Christians, Jesus Christ is not living and active, but abstract and absent from the universe, as if He did not exist. Instead, Jesus took upon Himself human nature and brought it to God. He took upon Himself all the tragedies of humanity, overcoming death and corruption by His death and resurrection. He sits at the right hand of the Father and leads the whole universe towards the new creation. “He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’ Then he said, ‘Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.’ He said to me: ‘It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life“ (Rev. 21: 5-6 NIV).
People, why do you not desire life, light, knowledge? Why do you not want to progress? On the contrary, you obscure yourselves and the universe!
- The common thread of every event in the universe is Jesus Christ. He unlocks the mystery of life and brings the whole universe into true light. He who participates actively in His action opens up inwardly and blossoms, reaching full realisation. The whole universe, including humanity, participates in this, and raises a hymn of praise to the Almighty God (Rev 5).
When we share our experience with you, we never intend to focus on certain phenomena. We have presented to you the Trinitarian Life and the One Who opens the seals of all mysteries, Jesus Christ our Lord. As St. Paul says: “And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit” (2Cor 3,18).
We have never had the intention to impose an experience on you; we have given you our testimony, aware of the responsibility that we have taken before God and before all of you. We prayed and offered our lives for you so that you can be interiorly awakened, able to discern the signs of the times and choose Jesus Christ, who will guide you through all the events of the universe.
In the message given to Stefania Caterina on 30 August 2012, St. Paul speaks to the Christians with these words:
“Those who represent the Church, in front of the signs given from heaven, cannot behave like those who do not believe …The man of faith is not a naive person that accepts everything with his eyes closed: the man of faith knows how to discern. His discernment, however, is never born from the fear of what is rationally inexplicable; on the contrary, it is born from the unconditional openness to the action of God, to Whom nothing is impossible. The man of faith possesses prudence, which is the gift of the Holy Spirit, and that has nothing to do with human fear, the result of compromises and human ambitions.”
How much potential and how much light are placed in our souls! How greatly we can progress and how much knowledge of Christ we can pour into the universe! (2Cor 2,14-16) What a great responsibility we have!
In the next reflection, we will make a step forward on our path. However, let us prepare this step within ourselves by saying a hymn of thanksgiving to God. If we express it in faith, it will have the power to dispel the darkness of our hearts and pour out much light into the universe.
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom
and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
‘Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counsellor?’
‘Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?’
For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory for ever! Amen“(Rom 11: 33-36)
I accompany you with my prayer and the offering of my life to God. I bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.